Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be sharing stories all about my adventures in China, ranging from chopsticks training, food adventures, tourist-y journeys, roommate bonding, and many more to be sure! CAUTION: reading this blog may cause you to feel some or all of the following: jealousy, sympathy-related traveler's diarrhea, Theresa-sickness (a close kin to home-sickness), a surge for adventure, and Asian-baby love.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The old man is snoring

Today I woke up and almost went back to sleep because my room looked unusually dark for this time of morning. So I went to the window and discovered that it was pouring buckets outside. Our walk to the bus from the apartment and from the bus stop to work was ridiculous. My shoes got soaked and thank goodness for buying an umbrella in Wuhan because I would have been in trouble. While we were waiting for the bus I saw the brightest flash of lightning and heard the loudest BOOM of thunder EVER. It actually scared me.

On another note, as I was perusing the internet the other day I found this picture and decided that I really like it and want to do something like this in my future home:
I also came to the conclusion that if I ever had to have a small dog, I would get a French Bulldog. I then became obsessed with this idea and made a collage of these little boogers....look at these cute little faces with the big bat ears:
I have also found a fun little website called StumbleUpon and it literally stumbles you across the internet based on what you say your interests are. I like to click through this website when I'm bored and since I clicked that I was interested in photography, I came across this picture and it's quite possibly the most awesome thing ever.....I'm thinking it could be a good engagement/save the date picture when that time comes:
And finally, because I have no other pictures to show you fine people, I'm going to leave you with this list of things to love about children:
I know this post isn't very China.....oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment