Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be sharing stories all about my adventures in China, ranging from chopsticks training, food adventures, tourist-y journeys, roommate bonding, and many more to be sure! CAUTION: reading this blog may cause you to feel some or all of the following: jealousy, sympathy-related traveler's diarrhea, Theresa-sickness (a close kin to home-sickness), a surge for adventure, and Asian-baby love.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

East Lake

A couple weeks ago I went to East Lake with Lisa, one of the marketing girls from Zhongguancun (Beijing) center who was here visiting and helping the marketing people here. I took lots of beautiful pictures, but was feeling so blah that I never got around to posting them. So here they are....the park was beautiful and HUGE! It went on forever; we were walking for a couple hours and still were not at the end. So many twists and turns....oh man, I wish I hadn't been in such a crabby mood and could've appreciated it more. Well, anyhoozle, here it is:
The first glimpse I got of the lake....I loved that lone tree on the top of the hill.

Nifty little boat

She was cleaning the lake and Lisa laughed at me for taking a picture of her

This lovely man took us on a speed-boat ride. He was a crazy driver but I had a good time :)

This slinky little guy was hanging around the table that Lisa and I stopped to rest at. This picture is for the 2 people in my life who have a strange and irrational love for cats - Meredith and Chelsie. You're welcome.

I love how they're all lined up perfectly.

<3 love <3

A little shack off the path that was very picturesque

Yes. I climbed the mountain goat. And yes, Lisa was impressed.

Being stupid....what's new

Lisa brought her sun-brella and it created this beautiful photo op.
Well, there you have it. Wuhan's East Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment