Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be sharing stories all about my adventures in China, ranging from chopsticks training, food adventures, tourist-y journeys, roommate bonding, and many more to be sure! CAUTION: reading this blog may cause you to feel some or all of the following: jealousy, sympathy-related traveler's diarrhea, Theresa-sickness (a close kin to home-sickness), a surge for adventure, and Asian-baby love.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mama Cita and Papa Frita

On Thursday Chelsie and I spent the morning planning our Halloween event. Soon after we finished we were hanging out in the art room with Yogi and Melinda and Bella and Chelsie disappeared for a minute. Upon returning she asked me "trick or treat?" Of course I chose treat (dur) and she handed me my birthday package from my mom and dad!!!! I had been anxiously awaiting this because my mom told me she was sending some goofy and random things. Well, here are the contents of said package:
Contained in the package: letter, gum, cotton balls, cookies, makeup, my best friend Becca's wedding announcement, magnet and keychain (made in China haha), postcards, some unmentionables, and t-shirt (both Colorado propaganda to entice me to move back to CO soon haha). There were also some pink flip flops. Those stayed at work to be office shoes. To show my somewhat childish but hopefully not offensive to my mother appreciation:

As a friend of mine (whom I gifted with the nickname Booty) recently said, "I don't know what fake feels like, so I gotta keep it real." - words to live by. Yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment