Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be sharing stories all about my adventures in China, ranging from chopsticks training, food adventures, tourist-y journeys, roommate bonding, and many more to be sure! CAUTION: reading this blog may cause you to feel some or all of the following: jealousy, sympathy-related traveler's diarrhea, Theresa-sickness (a close kin to home-sickness), a surge for adventure, and Asian-baby love.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Birthday Month!

I love birthday month! I got a birthday package from my sister Brittany and her family about a week ago containing some DELICIOUS homemade cookies and adorable cards from the kiddos. I wish I would've thought to take a picture of the cookies before I gobbled them all up and the cards are at work so I will have to share that picture tomorrow.

Today I arrived at work to find a much anticipated package from Cody and his parents waiting on my desk. It was like Christmas morning :) Cody had been telling me about how they were having fun picking things out and his dad especially chose some goofy stuff. I'll let you decide who picked out what, so here are some pictures:
I LOVED that the comics were included in this package :) I was sitting in the office cracking up and my coworkers were trying to read over my shoulder but they just didn't get the jokes.

Here's an up-close picture of those awesome magnets :)
Now, not to be forgotten, is my dear sweet boyfriend who knows me better than many and most people. Which explains how he knew that this was the absolute most perfect card to get me for my 23rd birthday:
I'm just going to go ahead and give you a photo-tour of the most splendid card that, as Cody said, "was made specifically for our relationship" haha......here you go (you're welcome):




Are you disgusted that a boyfriend would send this kind of birthday card to his girlfriend all the way across the world? Well......that's why I'm dating him and you aren't. So to those of you who have already sent me birthday packages and wishes, here's my formal appreciation:

No comments:

Post a Comment