Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be sharing stories all about my adventures in China, ranging from chopsticks training, food adventures, tourist-y journeys, roommate bonding, and many more to be sure! CAUTION: reading this blog may cause you to feel some or all of the following: jealousy, sympathy-related traveler's diarrhea, Theresa-sickness (a close kin to home-sickness), a surge for adventure, and Asian-baby love.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Also

I wanted this to be a surprise for Cody, but it's just so stinking adorable that I had to post pictures of it. As we were coming out of the snack street, we happened upon the night market. We stumbled across a man selling couples keychains and they were so cute I had to get one for me and Cody. Also, the man handed me a piece of paper and a pen and gestured for me to write something. I was confused and then he flipped one of the keychains over and showed me that they were engraved! I decided to keep it simple and just got a C on the boy and a T on the girl. The little boy is kissing the little girl on the cheek and it's magnetized so they stay together. A-DOR-A-BLE.


Love you babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment