Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be sharing stories all about my adventures in China, ranging from chopsticks training, food adventures, tourist-y journeys, roommate bonding, and many more to be sure! CAUTION: reading this blog may cause you to feel some or all of the following: jealousy, sympathy-related traveler's diarrhea, Theresa-sickness (a close kin to home-sickness), a surge for adventure, and Asian-baby love.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

On the horizon

This is my first blog post, and I'm feeling very excited and a little dorky to be starting my very own blog. Anyhoozle, tomorrow is Monday and that means I'm leaving for China at 9:30pm and saying "see you later" to everything and everyone I hold dear here in the states. I'm very excited, growing more nervous by the hour, and overwhelmed because I feel like I still have so much to do before I will be ready to go! I'm getting into China Wednesday morning at 5:20, which will be sometime early Tuesday afternoon for my state-side friends. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment